Hello, i need assistance

Mawf

Endokid
My discord I'd is Mawf#1777

A couple months ago there was an individual that spammed his discord invite with an @everyone . I called him a couple of harsh names, he then got banned, and I got banned with this person.

My question is, is there any way my ban can be lifted and I could come back to the discord?

Verbatos

Veteran endo
This is not the discord forums, this is the starbase forums, please do not post things here that none of us can hep with.
If you want this person to lift your ban, just direct message them, asking on an unrelated forum is not going to get their attention.
edit: if you have any questions about the game you can ask them here though

Stanky

Active endo
This is not the discord forums, this is the starbase forums, please do not post things here that none of us can hep with.
If you want this person to lift your ban, just direct message them, asking on an unrelated forum is not going to get their attention.
edit: if you have any questions about the game you can ask them here though
This is probably a ban from the starbase discord. So Seems relevant to me.

Verbatos

Veteran endo
This is probably a ban from the starbase discord. So Seems relevant to me.
individual that spammed his discord invite with an @everyone
With the language Mawf used, it doesn't sound like the starbase discord. From what I know the starbase discord doesn't allow regular users to use @everyone.
It would be nice if Mawf came and replied to make things more clear.

Mawf

Endokid
With the language Mawf used, it doesn't sound like the starbase discord. From what I know the starbase discord doesn't allow regular users to use @everyone.
It would be nice if Mawf came and replied to make things more clear.
Sorry for not replying sooner. Figured I would have been notified in my email.

I'll try to contact the right person by email.