Extra (previously omitted) Progress Media

ElluFB

Forever locked into The Pool
Frozenbyte
We have little something extra for you: some previously omitted pictures and videos!

Now that moons and planets are out of the bag, we can share some extra progress images and videos that we couldn't previously include in progress notes. These pictures and videos are from various different weeks, so they might not show the most recent progress of Starbase. Hopefully you'll enjoy these!

Gallery:
Click for full-sized images:

Starbase_armorsets_empire_officer_18.jpg Starbase_armorsets_kingdom_officer_19.jpg Starbase_mooncity_added_to_moon_WIP.jpg Starbase__sreenshot_empire_exploration.jpg Starbase_clustered_medium_rocks1.jpg Starbase_clustered_rocks2.jpg Starbase_fog_test.jpg Starbase_fogshot.jpg Starbase_Moon_and_base.jpg Starbase_moon_city.jpg Starbase_moon_city2.jpg Starbase_moon_rocks_interation1.jpg Starbase_exploring_a_shipwreck.jpg

Videos

I might be repeating myself here, but in case you haven't, go add Starbase to your Steam wishlist!

Really looking forward to how shipwrecks will work! Maybe a giant battle above the moon will create some if they crash?

Venombrew

Master endo
i wonder if we will see wild life creatures on these planets, that would be awesome. mobs that spawn and have patrol patterns, and if you build to close to a patrol they would aggro to you or your outpost, etc. when they spawn. make an outpost and dont go back for a week might come back to a partially destroyed base!

Christmas came early and it's only February!

Also, I wish I could wishlist the game more than once or do something more to show my support.

Keep up the great work! Solid gains are in your near future! I'm thinking 500k+ copies sold in the first week for EA.