The Emancer with AAS and ISAN

Bracaster

Active endo
starbase6.jpg
Heya Starbase community. Its been a very looong time. I'm very happy to see the development continuing here on this game that we all enjoy so much. I will endeavor to be a thoughtful critic and encourage productive conversation here.
I decided to revisit a project that i paused development on. Featuring my custom made ship - The Emancer. Designed for loooong distance mineral running with Asteroid Avoidance System and ISAN positioning installed. Maximizing upon a small forward facing footprint as well as strong vertical and lateral strafing thrusters, The Emancer has been tested repeatedly out to 1000kms while maximizing mining and hauling of the rarest minerals in Starbase. Rigged for optimal solo flight capability, The Emancer sports front facing cannons with unrivaled pilot positional targeting, in addition to tripod autoturrets top and bottom facing forward and back. Watch for the Emancer at your local Origin marketplace. :)
Video @

Looks functional. Small front profile will indeed decrease the change of running into things... unless you turn it like you did in the video "whoops" XD