66% off discount on the game!

Its only $11. Feel like getting it for my bro, cousin and another friend. Its super cheap but still.

Not playing it rn and the absence of communication on all channels doesn't really inspire confidence.

I'd get it if you devs show a sign of life :p

XenoCow

Master endo
They just today on Discord mentioned that they are working on a patch for a major bug that is causing moon mining to behave poorly. So, it seems like they are still invested in solving serious issues while the game is in this reduced focus mode.

They just today on Discord mentioned that they are working on a patch for a major bug that is causing moon mining to behave poorly. So, it seems like they are still invested in solving serious issues while the game is in this reduced focus mode.
Good to hear there is a bit of activity. I dont mind a slow pace but I do mind a lack of communication. Its not hard to post a bi monthly sprint report and future objectives, like "we worked on this. We had issues on this. Based on current dev and resources allocated, we anticipate to reach that at this point provided we don't run into blockers"

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
Literally doesn't function anymore according to reports

They just today on Discord mentioned that they are working on a patch for a major bug that is causing moon mining to behave poorly.
FB, why is this not a sticky post on the reddit, and in ingame news/your own forums? That's great news! People are actively leaving the game BECAUSE its broken. You should not be burying your own good news!

XenoCow

Master endo
FB, why is this not a sticky post on the reddit, and in ingame news/your own forums? That's great news! People are actively leaving the game BECAUSE its broken. You should not be burying your own good news!
I agree, any news at this point should be posted everywhere. The community is hungry for anything at this point.