A Gmod Wire/E2 vet ready to get his hands dirty

Hello! I’m a longtime fan of most things space, sci-fi, robotics, logic/coding, and games that let me explore those areas. I’ve played many games featuring logic and engineering, such as Garry’s Mod, Stormworks, Scrap Mechanic, Minecraft, Trailmakers, and Robot Arena 2. I’m also a fan of looter shooters, action RPG’s, and fighting games, so it seems like combat in StarBase should even scratch those itches a bit. I love games that let me express my creativity and technical ingenuity. Sometimes I’m shy until I get to know people pretty well, but love to collaborate or just shoot the shit with like-minded people. I’m a big fan of 80’s and 90’s rock, but also newer stuff, as well. I anticipate many a night of listening to Alice In Chains or Metallica while coding and building.

I typically enjoy building things that are either pretty mundane, but use more unconventional solutions or vice versa. I’ve gone over and over the wiki and forums, paying special attention to what devices are available and YOLOL code. I am very eager to work with the device and YOLOL systems because they remind so much of how Wiremod and Expression 2 work in Gmod. I love seeing how things work and can’t wait to get my hands on this game to see what is possible. Hope to see you guys soon!

Hunter

Active endo
Welcome to the party!

I noticed in another one of your posts you mentioned you have a significant amount of time in Space Engineers.

I think you'll enjoy Starbase, as it fixed pretty much every major gripe I had with Space Engineers when I played it regularly.

Kodey

Veteran endo
If you're coming from those games, you'll love Starbase! Especially if you're coming from Gmod, the building is similar in form to gmod's building. Also, have you checked sites like Yolol.info?

If you're coming from those games, you'll love Starbase! Especially if you're coming from Gmod, the building is similar in form to gmod's building. Also, have you checked sites like Yolol.info?
I’ve read through the different YOLOL functions, but no, I didn’t know about that site. Thanks!