about control of the battle

quantin

Well-known endo
sorry about my poor English but l need to say some about the control
now first, l'm an Chinese Sci-Fi game lover,and there are some players like me have visited the starbase game video,and we think the game's battle have some serious problems about the dog fight because all of us like dog fight tech in other Sci-Fi games,now l want to know game control of the battle.there are so many players love dog fight by mouse and rocker,now starbase probably have not think highly in this way.PLEASE!give us some comfortable control!if there all keyboard control the fcu,l think l will go biuld a well big ship and shoot with the 360° big gun or fight myself by RPG but not the small fighter because the ship almost can't damaged my enemy!
If someone can read and agree my advice,there are very pleasure to me!

Attachments

Are you talking about using a joystick ("rocker") to control ships?

Developers have said that at first Early Access release it will not be available, but it may be added in the future.

quantin

Well-known endo
Are you talking about using a joystick ("rocker") to control ships?

Developers have said that at first Early Access release it will not be available, but it may be added in the future.
yeah,but I want control like starcitizen as more

Burnside

Master endo
keymapping to mouse and joystick/rocker control inputs is somewhere in the post-release pipeline according to what I recall of the devs speaking on the issue

Zijkhal

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Mouse, controller, joystick, and things like that are planned to be supported. Maybe not right away when EA launches though.

Do not worry, keyboard will not remain the only way to control our ships

quantin

Well-known endo
keymapping to mouse and joystick/rocker control inputs is somewhere in the post-release pipeline according to what I recall of the devs speaking on the issue
Mouse, controller, joystick, and things like that are planned to be supported. Maybe not right away when EA launches though.

Do not worry, keyboard will not remain the only way to control our ships
you two very thanks