Alpha shipyard show-off

CalenLoki

Master endo
Welcome to ASS
A place to share your in-game ship creations. Both finished and in progress.
I know that not too many people use the forum, so I'll try gathering and posting screenshots of all the crazy creations I'll find in discord/game. If possible, with creator name and other useful information (i.e. if it's for sale).

For anyone who don't know: it's possible to give someone your blueprint.
Join the same group.
The receiving person starts group SSC editing.
The giving person paste his ship as a module.
Payment in raw ore or devices (barter)

CalenLoki

Master endo
I'll start with my own stuff.

Fancy cockpit with tons of visibility (WIP).
Notice the use of 30 degree beams. Wkole cockpit will be tilted down relatively to hull.
cockpit.png

Small miner.
~550k
6 ore crates
1 box thruster
Generator
FCU/MFC
Blueprint for sale (50k)

MiniMiner.jpg

Testing rail-based rotors. Wobbly AF. Rail socket can be bolted to curved rails.
rail_rotor_jpg.jpg

CalenLoki

Master endo
Some pictures gathered from discord:

[/B]

[/B]

Last edited:

cranky corvid

Well-known endo
After I designed a Vasama modification with the thrusters rearranged to provide much greater forward thrust, I developed a small mining ship based on the hull.
20200510215719_1.jpg
I got one trip out of it. Then, a battery swap turned complicated, I had to do more disassembly than originally intended, and after putting everything back together, disaster struck...
20200511010134_1.jpg
Lessons learned: Test the process for replacing your consumable resource containers in test flight mode, and always check with the durability tool after you've done maintenance. Also, don't cut any corners regarding structural integrity in the design phase.

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
I love that eveyone's first ships are all cargo briccs. Welp I still don't have enough for a hauler, so wait a little and I'll post a brick of my own :)