Any ideas for fighter shapes?

five

Master endo
Hey guys, do you have any ideas for fighter shapes or do u want to recreate fighters from other games/movies?

Your curious fella, five

Lingontuva

StarCat | Novus Aurora Council
I usually just look around artstation and/or pinterest for some cool designs, then mix my favorite parts of them together, maybe adding a sprinkle of my own imagination.
Haven't and won't recreate something from a movie/game, too bland/recognisable.

Kodey

Veteran endo
I’ve been sticking to WW2 style airplanes, i’ve Already made a bi-plane (based off nothing) and the Messerschmitt 110, and i’m working on the Amerika bomber. After than, I plan on experimenting with curse bolting after that, see what kind of curves I can get away with.

Hey guys, do you have any ideas for fighter shapes or do u want to recreate fighters from other games/movies?

Your curious fella, five
Gonna be fully honest here, a lot of my personal fighter design work comes from a combination of US fighter craft that already exists, often times sprinkled in with a video game craft (for example, my concept of the S-F133 Falchion is a mix of the Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut along with the Act on Instinct Jumpship featured in the game Destiny).

Verbatos

Veteran endo
When I finally get a pc that can run the CA, I'm totally gonna make a ship based on random stuff I see around the internet, I'm not even gonna base it on anything specific, I'll probably just look up "cool spaceship" and steal the first image that comes up.

Edit: just looked up "cool spaceship" and the first thing that came up was a ship based on a tv remote sitting on an Xbox controller, guess I have a new ship design.

Gonna be fully honest here, a lot of my personal fighter design work comes from a combination of US fighter craft that already exists, often times sprinkled in with a video game craft (for example, my concept of the S-F133 Falchion is a mix of the Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut along with the Act on Instinct Jumpship featured in the game Destiny).
Never thought id hear the name of the su-47 in a starbase post. God that plane is beautiful

Gknees

Well-known endo
1598700511820.png

Your curious fella, five
mostly i dont recreate things and make them myself but actually most of shapes u create is already sawn in movies/games

BadNation

Well-known endo
What's seems to be the most effective design is a good ol' rectangle, nothing fancy but effective.