Anybody measured the RPM of the mounted weaponry?

five

Master endo
Does anybody know the exact RPM of mounted weapons. The only one I could get so far was the firerate of the autocannon thx to this thread: https://forum.starbasegame.com/thre...dev-pls-gib-empire-ithaca-bp.1298/#post-11162
The autocannon has a fire rate of 400 RPM, when overheating it decreases to 125 RPM. I measured it by taking the tempo of the muzzle flash, and by hand translating the rhythm into a metronome. After a short fine tuning I got these values.
With this video:
I tried to get the fire rate for the laser cannon. Since the last method was more difficult because of the higher fire rate i decreased the videos tempo to 50%. I multiplied the self-measured value by 2 (250 RPM) and this why I'd say that the laser cannon has a firerate of 500 RPM. Overheating they have a fire rate of roughly 325 rpm, though the tempo wasn't consistent.
For both other weapons (Railcannon, Plasmathrower) I couldn't find videos to measure the fire rate with. If you have videos that demonstrate the charge up time and fire rate of the Railcannon or the fire rate of the Plasmathrower, please send me a link.
P.S.: You should not take these numbers for granted. They have not been scientifically measured, but instead by myself (a drummer with to much free time). I also took into consideration that most fire rates end either on a 5 or a 0, so I always rounded it to said values, because they felt like they were 99% perfect. Also the overheating firerate is only for sure on the laser cannon, since I couldn't know, if the gunner in the clip was tap-firing or holding down M1 whilste the gun being overheating. I would even rather say that he was going for option 1, since for the autocannon the firerate decreased about 275 rpm, while the lasercannon only decreased for about 175 rpm (again it wasn't consistent, but I know that it was full auto, because haven set the device field of the gun to 1). You see 100 rpm difference, tho it might sound crazy that a gunner tapfired at almost exact 125 RPM

Recatek

Meat Popsicle
CA is not tuned or balanced with anything even approaching final numbers. I wouldn't invest the time until stats for all equipment have solidified more.