Argentavian Federation | Achieve Prosperity

Sendall

Active endo
“The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.”
― The Joker
Good job we don't live in Gotham City i guess. In the Argentavian Federation we shall do what is necessary to achieve prosperity. Pirates and Vagabonds who think they are beyond our minimal rules and regulations shall be configured into scrap for our industries.

Good job we don't live in Gotham City i guess. In the Argentavian Federation we shall do what is necessary to achieve prosperity. Pirates and Vagabonds who think they are beyond our minimal rules and regulations shall be configured into scrap for our industries.
👀, Scrap you say

Venombrew

Master endo
i had to leave it this way... if i didn't it would no longer be the quote. sure universe would of been a better swap than city, but than it would of been a true quote from our Clown Prince of Crime!

Sendall said:
Pirates and Vagabonds who think they are beyond our minimal rules and regulations shall be configured into scrap for our industries.
will crooked wealth and upper class in the station be an exception? if i make enough money i can be beyond the rules too?

Last edited:

Sendall

Active endo
will crooked wealth and upper class in the station be an exception? if i make enough money i can be beyond the rules too?
To a point. We don't tolerate greifing or poor sportsmanship though. If you use your wealth for ill you will still find yourself on the wrong side of the scrappers.

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
Agreed.