banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was banned without a response from you even though my game is bugged, it's abusive you never responded to my tickets regarding the rewards for the sustainability tool that I don't receive it's abused as behavior coming from the moderator on the games!

Last edited:
hi

I don't know, I didn't get any messages, I was busy trying to do the tutorial to get the new sustainability reward,

I sent a ticket to say I had a problem because I was not receiving the reward

then i was banned

Oobfiche

Well-known endo
all CM's are currently sleeping due to timezones. just wait a half-day or something till they are on

too bad he was not sleeping when I was doing the tutorial, I lost a game night, banned without an explanatory message, it's violent, first time I've been banned from a game in 20 years , not cooool

I asked why I am not receiving a reward in the tutorial, tried to reset it to get the new reward and I am banned, I do not see how it deserves a ban o_O

Oobfiche

Well-known endo
well thats not a ban at all. seems like your own network traffic screwed you over than being a ban

I reset the tutorial, then I went to the repairer, then banned, the service does not answer me I send an email to support no response, this is not normal !

*FS*

Well-known endo
Why do i get the feeling we are not told the whole story here? Everyday i see players telling other players to redo tutorial and they have not been BAN HAMMERED!

I did not ask for ships I asked to have the repair debuger tutorial to be able to have the new reward, the durability tool
I waited 7 days, no answer then ban, it's not normal

why ban, a player who asks for help? why no response since yesterday? maybe Monday will hope ..

it's not the player's fault if the game has bugs

a message to warn that I am at fault would have been fairer, I do not understand

I was a ship builder and in the biggest French guild, the guild is not too happy I'm the yolol programmer :/

Agonarch

Active endo
I guess try to catch a dev on discord so you can talk in realtime, if everything is as you say it sounds like a mistake, I guess the ban button is probably on the same screen as a bunch of other stuff and someone misclicked it? I really doubt you were intentionally banned for redoing a tutorial. :(

I have never been banned from any games before I was banned for ticket abuse according to them, I did not know that there was a max of 10 reward hence the problem to have the sustainability tool

I am a fair play player I have passed the age, of abused like some, here I ask for a help not, that one pushes me in with speculations

I apologize, if I caused annoyance or inconvenience with too many tickets but I had no answer to explain to myself that there is a maximum of reward, far from me the idea of boring the developers

I understand you're frustrated, but starting multiple forums posts isn't really going to help you get an answer any quicker btw.

*FS*

Well-known endo
We understand you may or may not have been ban hammer for Only God Knows What? But! I agree with other poster here no way they BAN HAMMER you for redoing a tutorial! Half the game would be BAN HAMMER and there would be other players making multiple forum posts.. You got caught doing wrong and if by now they have not UN-BAN HAMMER you.. Well it's just not gonna happen even if your the ship builder & Yolol Coder of your crew.. Sorry bro.

I was banned at the time of the tutorial, I had no unhealthy behavior towards other players, no cheating, no other stupidity, too bad for the films of some with their certainty, too many tickets sent nothing else ..

Status
Not open for further replies.