Better Overview of crafting items and few other helpful suggestions

I'm playing Stabase since Early Access. And I like it. But in some ways it's confusing me. Why does give it 2 different measurments? At the recipies are the needed ores show in "kv" and in Storage they are listet in "v" only. Qh< this is made so. Confusing. I have some suggestions to make the gamy more clearly to watch.
When building an item with different Tier's why not mark the picture of it with a star or any other symbol. Like Tier 1 = 1 Star; Tier 2 = 2 Stars; Tier 3 = 3 Stars...
For example u have 3 differnet Types of Box Thrusters. They are colored at the ship. But why not colored in the item overview? So like the Nozzles. Tier one = blue, Tier 2 = Red and Tier 3 = Yellow? So we could see them better which is which one. Its confusing. When trying to find the right Item we need to wait that the tooltip shows and so we can see if it Tier 1 or Tier 2 we need at moment. It would make the overview of the items much more simplier. And Why can't u stack the imtems of same size? So as in crafting menu. There will be the Item stacked when crafting a lot of them. U also made it in the toolbat when we pull the item to a slot we see how many we have in our inventory. The list of the Items which ar crafted are then smaller and having more overview. And pls try to color some of the Item with the ingame-Color of the crafted Item that they match. And last suggest I have is for the beams and other Item from same categories. They having different lengths. But in storage they are very difficult to choose. Why not write the messures at corner. Example: Making a beam of 96 cm. So why not writing in coner "96" oder "48" so we can faster choose the right lenght. Just a simple notice in corner of the size. Aah and one last thing. In crafting menu when the crafting process beginn. There is show a "white" ring as status how long it takes to finish the crafting. A "white" ring over a white Itemsymbol ... Bad Idea. Why not make the ring more visible. Like in red, blue or green colour? So we have a better view of the status of the time to craft the item. These are just few little suggestions. But I would bet that few players would agree with it for much better overviews and when u could stack the items in inventory that would be great. Like some items having a stack of 10, some of 50 and other 100 (Beams, plates ...) Where you need a lot of when building an ship. And when u combine the Ores in Stacks also. In 100 Stacks of each Ore Type. At few recipies they are shown as stacks. But we need to count them in Storage if we have enough. Would be helpful when they get stacked and messured in same unit as showed in recipe for the crafted Item (Not as Voxel show the volume in "kv" as needed to craft it.