Big concern I haven't seen many talk about.

I have a fairly decent computer, despite having fine FPS so long as I'm piloting a small ship (Even in big battles). Being inside of a large ship causes my FPS to drop by more than half. Currently being inside one of the bigger ships in the game is impossible for me, causes all kinds of stuttering lag, etc. I'm wondering if this is being worked on? It's very game breaking for me, personally, knowing I can't enjoy being apart of a bigger multi crew ship.

Askannon

Veteran endo
Does it happen while the ship you are on is moving and did you perhaps stumble in the blueprint tab of your universal tool (standard "U") or hit "M"?
Because the blueprint projection lags me out, don't know if that is happening to you though.

Does it happen while the ship you are on is moving and did you perhaps stumble in the blueprint tab of your universal tool (standard "U") or hit "M"?
Because the blueprint projection lags me out, don't know if that is happening to you though.
Yeah i know about this, it's not the blue print glitch thing.

Venombrew

Master endo
@Captain Garp stupid question, forgive me, but got to at least ask, is your settings set to their lowest? if not i recommend it during these stages, also for me i fixed some issues when i turned my background apps on my pc off during my starbase game play, actually made a signifcant difference and i got a pretty good rig, but starbase can weigh heavy on your pc.