blueprints from closed alpha?

J.D.

Veteran endo
anyone hear anything about when, and how we will be able to retrieve blueprints from when we were in closed alpha?

J.D.

Veteran endo
You already can if you saved those files elsewhere on your computer
i havent done anything with them on my computer, unfortunately. I dont have alot of knowledge on how to manage files, and all the technical stuff. someone explained it to me about finding the autosaves. but im not sure which it is, and i was afraid of messing something up

Ya, you would ensure your last autosave was what you wanted to save, and then move that autosave file elsewhere on the computer. Given alpha is gone, idk what you can do now.

cranky corvid

Well-known endo
My closed alpha blueprints were still stored under %AppData%\Roaming\Starbase\blueprints when I checked. There were two folders under \blueprints, one of which contained the blueprints from the current version of the game and the other the ones from closed alpha. I was able to rename closed alpha blueprints and drop them into %AppData%\Roaming\Starbase\ssc\autosave\ship_blueprints to access them in the game.

J.D.

Veteran endo
My closed alpha blueprints were still stored under %AppData%\Roaming\Starbase\blueprints when I checked. There were two folders under \blueprints, one of which contained the blueprints from the current version of the game and the other the ones from closed alpha. I was able to rename closed alpha blueprints and drop them into %AppData%\Roaming\Starbase\ssc\autosave\ship_blueprints to access them in the game.
i see what you are saying. i see the list of them. im just not sure which ones to grab because they are all labeled with 4 digit numbers. there are alot of files in there

I would love to have access to some of the CA ships that still sit in the shops waiting for updates to bring them inline with the current mechanics. I would be happy to go through them and remove and replace the parts that require unavailable ore with current spec parts. Granted fixing some of the ones with attachment plates might be a bit of an issue but for those with Pro FCU or T3 Enhancers it seems like a no brainer.