ByteSized Tutorials

XenoCow

Master endo
ByteSized.png
Welcome to my ByteSized tutorials. Here you will find brief guides on various topics to help players new and old alike. If you have suggestions for videos, feel free to reply to this thread with them!

Link to Playlist

Most Recent Videos:
Episode #6: Ship Tools Assembly

Episode #7: Damage Effects from Mounted Weapons

Episode #8: Auction House Introduction

Episode #9: Missile Tank Bomb

Episode #10: Data/Power (YOLOL) Networks

Episode#11: How to Mine

Episode#12: Material Point Scanner

Episode #13-5: Mining Laser & Ore Collector

Last edited:

XenoCow

Master endo
Yay! I'm glad to hear that! There are going to be a couple more videos coming in the next couple days that will complement this one.

Eventually, I'd like to get an easily navigable wiki page or something that has all these videos on it as a video guide to every topic.

XenoCow

Master endo
Next episode is all about tools. I followed with some of the feedback I received and condensed the very similar tools all into one video instead of spreading it all out. I'll eventually redo the weapons videos to all be one video too.

XenoCow

Master endo
After the success of that last "Boom" video, I've been feeling inspired to make more videos. P.S. I'm thinking about getting a new keyboard that doesn't hog all the audio. Enjoy this brief introduction to the auction house.

Last edited:

XenoCow

Master endo
Thanks to Mr. Sprinter for the suggestion for this video. I take a look into seeing how the missile parts can be used as explosives in their own right.

XenoCow

Master endo
In an attempt to get a bit more technical with these videos, I've begun to take on more of the building mechanics, starting with the data/power networks.

XenoCow

Master endo
Often I see new players asking about where the asteroids are. Hopefully this video can be used as a quick answer to those questions. Better yet, I hope that some yet-to-be-in players see this so they don't have to ever wonder.

XenoCow

Master endo
Episode#12: Material Point Scanner
I thought I'd shift to something a little more useful for more experienced players this time! I include the program that I use so if you're just looking for that, I can hook you up in the description of the video!