Can the devs transfer ownership of an in game company

I run a company in the game, but not expecting to be able to get the game as quickly as I was I had a high ranking member of the company create the in game company. We would like to transfer ownership to me but there is no option for it

Kane Hart

Veteran endo
They plan on doing a massive update on this in the near future. They might do it via F1 Ticket maybe, but they might make people wait for the Company Update too.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
No it is not a feature, from what I understand, nor are they willing to transfer ownership. I run a corp and have a really rare bug where i cant use my own Corp or Officer chat - but I know from meeting hundreds of people and asking around the fix is to leave/rejoin the corp - issue is, in the 500 or so people ive asked, only two have ever had it, both were not corp leaders.. I have been in contact with support to no luck, for four months.

The PTU patch claiming ownership transfer is unclear if this is random or selective, and can not be forcibly done - so while it may work and exist for people like me that have no "rank" in their corp, it does absolutely nothing for users wanting to pass the torch. Potentially is not even in the PTU, despite the patchnotes claiming it, as nobody I know has been able to switch corp owners on PTU either, post-update.

Hope it helps, I am sorry this isn't the answer you want.