Can the fuel be filled and replenished through the pipeline? It's strange to discard the old fuel tank.

Can the fuel be filled and replenished through the pipeline? It's strange to discard the old fuel tank.
And————
What kind of interface should be used to connect and how to connect? Can players make their own fuel?

totoro

Learned-to-sprint endo
The new "resource bridge" you can see being used with a mining ship in recent update videos is also supposed to allow refueling of propellant. I believe that system isn't finished in game yet, but is supposed to be ready for closed alpha

The new "resource bridge" you can see being used with a mining ship in recent update videos is also supposed to allow refueling of propellant. I believe that system isn't finished in game yet, but is supposed to be ready for closed alpha
It sounds great, if this can be used to add propellant, you can save a lot of maintenance channels!

Sounds like it may also able to be used for transferring resources and fuel across moving parts (rotors and hinges).

Burnside

Master endo
that's actually a really clever work-around, if cross-joint pipeline via the resource bridge works and the dynamic pipe it creates doesn't mess with the design, the devs won't really need to implement resource-piping hinges

FranklinZ

Well-known endo
I hope you can control which tank you use first, so you can start with the ones in dangerous positions.

Burnside

Master endo
valves and pumps should allow that kind of flow regulation and "stage timing" to be designed in, otherwise I think all tanks are depleted equally at the same time