Can we draw the pattern of holographic collimator by ourselves?

The holographic alignment shown in the video is too dim to be seen under the cover of the battle fire.

We want to be able to design the pattern of the holographic alignment so that the weapons can be given the ability to set junctions, divisions, and visual ranging.

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
I'm not sure if the holographic displays are able to be installed on ships, and if so, I'm sure they're not meant for anything other than advertising. I don't think we need any sort of holographic designer.

I'm not sure if the holographic displays are able to be installed on ships, and if so, I'm sure they're not meant for anything other than advertising. I don't think we need any sort of holographic designer.
I ’m referring to holographic sight,in the demo video, the one in the center of the spacecraft windshield is displayed.

Allow the player's custom sighting decals will greatly increase the gameplay of the ship design. We can increase the preview circle and visual guide pattern to increase the driver's driving experience!

I would love to have a holo-display of your own ship that shows its damaged status.

The damage is not important. For small boats, they must continue fighting as long as they do n’t lose their power, and they must disembark after losing power.

For big ships, they have dedicated damage control personnel, and any major damage will be borne by him. Responsible for repairs, as for those minor injuries, it is only necessary to consider after returning to the dock, the same is true for cargo ships and mine ships.

FranklinZ

Well-known endo
The damage is not important. For small boats, they must continue fighting as long as they do n’t lose their power, and they must disembark after losing power.

For big ships, they have dedicated damage control personnel, and any major damage will be borne by him. Responsible for repairs, as for those minor injuries, it is only necessary to consider after returning to the dock, the same is true for cargo ships and mine ships.
Seeing your damage is more important than you think in some ships. If you are a speedy ship, loosing a few redundant thrusts and some armor plating may not cause much difference to your controls and firepower, but you should be running away because your ship could break any second.

Seeing your damage is more important than you think in some ships. If you are a speedy ship, loosing a few redundant thrusts and some armor plating may not cause much difference to your controls and firepower, but you should be running away because your ship could break any second.
This may be the idea of the lone wolf player, but you should also consider the company player. They are only for the victory or defeat of a battle. It does not matter whether they can survive. They prefer to look at the dashboard and the sight, the 'Yolol' dashboard The damage report that can be provided is enough for them to use.

FranklinZ

Well-known endo
This may be the idea of the lone wolf player, but you should also consider the company player. They are only for the victory or defeat of a battle. It does not matter whether they can survive. They prefer to look at the dashboard and the sight, the 'Yolol' dashboard The damage report that can be provided is enough for them to use.
The "fight to the death" mindset only works if you are defending your respawn station and also have near unlimited supply of ships. Other times its advised not to throw your ship away. Ships are expensive.

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
It might be like this for poor companies hahaha
There are no "rich companies" when it comes to you being stranded in the middle of space. There is no coordinate system, and there is no sense of dircetion. Nobody can come pick you up, and all you can do is leave your endo body there and transfer to another one somewhere else.

Venombrew

Master endo
There are no "rich companies" when it comes to you being stranded in the middle of space. There is no coordinate system, and there is no sense of dircetion. Nobody can come pick you up, and all you can do is leave your endo body there and transfer to another one somewhere else.
hold on know there is a Company for awhile now been prepping to do just what you explained. I don't have their link with me but their on the faction board here and on discord. Their goal as SoS(Save our Ships) is to do just that.

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
hold on know there is a Company for awhile now been prepping to do just what you explained. I don't have their link with me but their on the faction board here and on discord. Their goal as SoS(Save our Ships) is to do just that.
Great! Let's say I got lost, so I "call" them by messaging one of their members on discord.

"hey SoS I got lost can you guys help"
"sure, where are you? we're sending help"
"uh I'm near the uhh.. station... to the left and a bit below from the left cented of the first asteroid ring..."

They can find people through screenshots, but it'll take you a solid 2 hours to get picked up.

Venombrew

Master endo
your right it could take awhile, so it really depends whats worth more to that player. On the ship listing of the starbase wiki some of the ships have a material cost and a prebuilt cost showing. Don't know if those are def prices but the simple vasma currently is at 45,000 credit material cost or 200,000 prebuilt cost. One of the biggest and heaviest gunships is the Lictor, at like 4m material cost and 8m prebuilt cost. So ships won't be cheap, even if they reformat the price of them down some, still very costly. So depending on the value of the ship to the player and his time would be a considering factor.

Attachments

your right it could take awhile, so it really depends whats worth more to that player. On the ship listing of the starbase wiki some of the ships have a material cost and a prebuilt cost showing. Don't know if those are def prices but the simple vasma currently is at 45,000 credit material cost or 200,000 prebuilt cost. One of the biggest and heaviest gunships is the Lictor, at like 4m material cost and 8m prebuilt cost. So ships won't be cheap, even if they reformat the price of them down some, still very costly. So depending on the value of the ship to the player and his time would be a considering factor.

Can 10 people dig meteorite for two hours to buy a super big ship?

Is this too cheap?

FranklinZ

Well-known endo
Can 10 people dig meteorite for two hours to buy a super big ship?

Is this too cheap?
Actually, the Lictor only has 28 autocannons in terms of firepower. It might be powerful at the starting month of the game I think it will only be considered fighter class firepower later on. A real heavy gunship will have full Onisium armor and a max number of 30 railguns. That would likely be much more expensive.

Actually, the Lictor only has 28 autocannons in terms of firepower. It might be powerful at the starting month of the game I think it will only be considered fighter class firepower later on. A real heavy gunship will have full Onisium armor and a max number of 30 railguns. That would likely be much more expensive.
For a team of 200 people who run, collect and trade day and night, a ship with 30 electromagnetic cannons may be as cheap and handy as disinfectant.