Can we put rifles and snipers on robotic arms?

I mean, if you can put rifles and snipers on robotic arms, space motorcycles (like Vasama)can also participate in attack missions well, and even become necessary ships for commandos.

Burnside

Master endo
a small arms mount that works with the robotic arm would be cool, I and several others have requested something along those lines, to allow internal security systems or light attack vehicles like small-armed vasamas

a small arms mount that works with the robotic arm would be cool, I and several others have requested something along those lines, to allow internal security systems or light attack vehicles like small-armed vasamas
I think this is a great idea that should be seen and implemented by the FB!

The arm should be able to pick up the infantry gun and shoot the enemy!

Burnside

Master endo
or at least have a tool attachment that can equip most rifles and small arms, maybe a more expensive heavy variant for things like the infantry missile launcher and reaper cannon to balance the utility of those weapons against actual ship weapons, as cool as it would be to have a ship with reaper cannon energy whips all over the place, it might be too OP

FranklinZ

Well-known endo
or at least have a tool attachment that can equip most rifles and small arms, maybe a more expensive heavy variant for things like the infantry missile launcher and reaper cannon to balance the utility of those weapons against actual ship weapons, as cool as it would be to have a ship with reaper cannon energy whips all over the place, it might be too OP
I think that you can carry a entire missile in your backpack or hand. Boarding and then detonating a enemy ship kamikaze style will be very fun.(and also a bit OP)

Burnside

Master endo
not really? it'd be more effective to carry a torpedo warhead and torp yolol module instead, that's the best sapper weapon for scuttling a ship i can think of, infantry missiles might not behave very well for the task, and ship-fired missile modules don't quite have the same behavior setting utilities compared to torpedo parts