Cant join Discord

Hello,

I can't join the Discord server anymore. Every time I join I get kicked and receive a DM that the server is in lockdown, my account looks suspicious, and that I should retry it the next day. This keeps happening all the time.

I hope someone can tell me how to fix this cause I really want to get back onto the Starbase Discord.

Thanks
Alphaverse

dusty

Owing to constant waves of spam bots, our server has an auto-kick feature enabled for accounts below a certain age. If you've recently created your accounts - for whatever reason - you may find that you are unable to join the server until they have passed that threshold.

Owing to constant waves of spam bots, our server has an auto-kick feature enabled for accounts below a certain age. If you've recently created your accounts - for whatever reason - you may find that you are unable to join the server until they have passed that threshold.
Do you know how long the threshold is?

Is there a way to get an invite from someone who is already a member or a way to get an invite from one of the moderators? 30 days seems like a long time to have to wait to find a company etc.