can't lock ship in frame cargo

I'm in Safe Zone, I can load asteroids, ore blocks, but not ship. The frame remains RED and does not block cargo. does anyone know why?

Deleted member 23612

It seems that the ability to use cargo lock frames or beams on ships was deactivated during CA. This actually increased the frustration regarding the game of some of my friend this week… We can only hope that this will come back at some point in time.

Daddystu

Active endo
People used the frames and beams to grief others, and so the ability to haul ships like this was taken away.
People will always find a way to grief others in such games. There are many simpler ways to deal with docking anyway. Devs will likely get to it at some point.

Can cargo frames still be used to haul parts from a stripped ship back to origin / station?

People will always find a way to grief others in such games. There are many simpler ways to deal with docking anyway. Devs will likely get to it at some point.

Can cargo frames still be used to haul parts from a stripped ship back to origin / station?
I believe so. I think the way around it is that you just can't have thrusters attached to what you're hauling.