Cant place a station anymore

Hey anyone ran into this issue.
I placed a station gave people rights ect.
Then i decided i wanted a station as close to the SZ boarder, wouldnt let me place another, does not matter where i go it says "too close to other stations"

So i go somewhere no where near anyone, same issue.

I decide to "resign station"

Removes me from all control, still cant place another station.
No one else can now do anything with my first station, so its in limbo, we can use its storage but thats it.

One of the people i put onto the station has not logged in since i placed it down, was going to see if everyone could resign the station and maybe someone pick it up.

So has anyone else ran into this issue.

"too close to other stations" when nothing is around?

I've spent five hours looking for a valid station location. Can't find one. Giving up. Content denial in something designated "safezone" seems like an extremely bad business model.

i looked for hours for a spot in the safe zone to, did not find any. every time i was close to another station. i think they just dont all stations show up idk. i messed with my transponder setting but nothing seems to help

Venombrew

Master endo
you got to be between the origin stations and the belts non safe zone. i do believe its like 30km from origin and at least 1km from a player station. and remember the circle of origin stations lean in towards the belt like this /. got to keep in consideration as well as how many people have stations nearby with no transponder on for the public and how many stations you laid down, upto 3.