Cargo Crates should include a YOLOL field that show when at full capacity or a percentage of how full it is

It would be nice to write some YOLOL code to check if all the Cargo Crates on my ship are full or not, before I make a large trek in space. Some of us don't always tie our selves to our ship to check inventory via the UI before flying away. Personally I would write a script to show a visual button light on my ship panel or display a list of cargo crates and their percentages for an inventory manager seating location. It would be even better if instead of providing a YOLOL field to show if it's full, but intead make this field provide a percentage of how full the crate in decimal format from 0.0 to 1.0.

I know currently none of the cargo crates require any blue wire inputs, but they do have one YOLOL field that can be modified on them to receive higher priority of ore. Maybe they show allow blue wire to be connected to them to fulfill this need. Or maybe introduce another device that can check the flow of materials in and out inside a yellow wire, if we can't pull directly from the cargo crates themselves.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed this was suggested already by Larousse96.

Last edited: