Character delete / reset possibility ?

I am looking for a way to delete or reset my ingame character with the name " Qwis ".

Because of the various program errors (The bug in mining ...odere problems with the Easy Build) is my character " messed up".

The Startes ship I had owned 3 times (2 Meanwhile deleted by me) and I am missing important tool

Such as the tool to pull cables.

That's why I want to have a complete new character to start in some ...when the game runs better....new

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

cl0ck

Learned-to-sprint endo
So i'm just going to go ahead and say that google translate would have given you a much better result. With that said, you don't need a new character to get your tools back, you can either re-do the tutorial zones that offer them and get replacements or simply buy them off the auction house.

William Wolfen

Learned-to-sprint endo
I've found a solution and/or workaround to every bug or issue I've seen so far. This includes a major inventory issue a friend had that resulted in an inability to pull anything from station inventory to backpack with a related inability to refuel his ship.

cl0ck

Learned-to-sprint endo
I've found a solution and/or workaround to every bug or issue I've seen so far. This includes a major inventory issue a friend had that resulted in an inability to pull anything from station inventory to backpack with a related inability to refuel his ship.
congrats

Yeah, so it turns out I have a bug that likely can't be fixed without a character wipe...
It follows me to new computers.
It doesn't follow me to the PTU client. (thus proving it's a server side account bug)
(ANY keypress will bring up cursor mode (except tab & escape)

So, Yes, there are things that can get broken that cannot be fixed, and yes, I guess they could fix my profile by hand, but I doubt since they don't even have time to anwser my support requests after 4+ days that's not going to happen.

My point being, You're incorrect and the feature to wipe out a character is needed. By me.
But only because customer service is clearly overwhelmed

All of my ships despawned, so i need a way to wipe my character. ( I could also mine for hours but I'm not going to do that the 6th time)

NagisaPrime, If you lost your ships because a bug or some other unpolished game mechanic, then you can put in a ticket and Customer Service will give you a voucher for a new ship. They are very good about helping players, and they usually fix the problem in less than 24 hours.

Hit [F1] key, then click on the "Ingame Ship Refund Tab" and then on the sub-menu tab "Voucher for Lost or Broken Ship"

And if you want to wipe your character completely or change your ingame name, they might be able to help you with that as well.