Closed test

Hello, I left a request for alpha 3 weeks ago and am still waiting for an answer, how long I have to wait. I really like your work and I really look opportunity to playing, really and it's important for me and my friends, thx.
(sorry me for my broken english)

Azelous

Veteran endo
Nobody knows how long they’ll wait. Only about a hundred were initially invited, and I’m guessing about 300 currently have access. This is out of the likely thousands of submissions to join the closed alpha. I would not set any expectations as far as when or if you or anyone else will be able to join the closed alpha.

Amos.37

Veteran endo
They received roughly 12000 applications. The goal is to eventually get everyone in, but we don't know how long that will take.
If they let everyone in right now, pretty sure the servers would crash.

Meetbolio

Veteran endo
They're not letting anyone in right now because they need players to test the new player experience over and over. If 12k players join the universe right away, not only is there not enough working stations and jobs to keep them all busy, all of them would eventually pass the new player times, which means they'd need to invite even more more more people. Just be patient, the universe is coming to you!

ElluFB

Forever locked into The Pool
Frozenbyte
While the sign-up surveys are used as means to let us know who would be interested in taking part of the Closed Alpha, filling up the survey is in no way a guarantee of an invitation. Currently Starbase is still in a stage where it's not ready for a large playerbase, we will focus on improving the gameplay and creating more content and move on to larger scale testing as we go along. We know many people cannot wait to get into the game and our team is working hard to get Starbase ready for all of you!

Ya I applied when the game was announced even before people knew about it and still yet to receive an invitation , it will come when it comes , if it doesn't then it won't - then you can choose to purchase it or not purchase it - simple as that , It's all up to you young padawan . plus there are tons of other games you could be testing just ask around .

Ya I applied when the game was announced even before people knew about it and still yet to receive an invitation , it will come when it comes , if it doesn't then it won't - then you can choose to purchase it or not purchase it - simple as that , It's all up to you young padawan . plus there are tons of other games you could be testing just ask around .
There wasn’t any applications during the announcement, and just because you are early doesn’t mean you’ll get in.

As per info bot on discord:

Starbase Closed Alpha statistics:
• April 11, 2021 -- latest invite wave (Friends invites #1, 100 invites); Please note invites are on hold until a GPU crash is fixed, and also because of this the InfoBot is updated more periodically than before.
• 3,450 players -- current Alpha players (approximation; invited users amount is higher by 20-25%)
• 36948 signups on the list (last upd. 05 Jun 2021)
• See #closed-alpha-info for signup info. We hope to invite as many as possible, or at least the first 10,000 (the original signup) plus many thousands from the current signup. Early Access release is targeting July 29th, 2021 (not a 100% promise).

Just be patient and you might just get lucky... I hope for the same thing. Fingers crossed and see you there :)