Clothing styles and Armor Inventory

Venombrew

Master endo
Now im not a 100% on this but i had seen the old GUI where it showed clothes and other accessory slots. In the picture below it looks a little confusing as far as which slots are the changable endo parts to give a custom endo look and which parts are not. FB has said that there all together including the head 16 armor changeable slots. But if you add all the slots up below the 4 middle and 16 on the side we end up with 20 slots. One of them slots in the middle at the bottom says "Clothes".

So it appears we will be able from their current GUI have some very unique robots out there with 16 armor changeable slots and clothing, and what also appears to possibly be accessory slots too, IDK. What you guys think, brainstorm away!

EDIT: Also leave behind your style(clothing) design hopes. I know people who would love a Tabard to go wo with their Axe and Shield look and heavy armor build to match a Warhammer 20k look. I personally would love to see some space cowboy looks with maybe some duster long coats like Mal from firefly. What is the looks you guys hope to capture?

1597683316689.png

Last edited:

MoneylooJr

Well-known endo
The "accessory" slots are actually slots for the different pieces of the limbs. You can see in this video from Frozenbyte's channel, the devs add limbs to their endo and the smaller slots in the limb slots seem to be for the individual armor bits that make up the limbs. I think by "16 changeable armor slots" they're saying that there are 16 slots for modular limb pieces. The head-clothing don't count because they aren't modular. What I want to know is what is "clothing?" Is it the stuff under the armor, or is it for future clothing pieces like the capes the devs have mentioned before?

Last edited:

Venombrew

Master endo
@MoneylooJr oh good video, the clothing part has me interested as hell in what they are adding.

dont forget they are working right now on the cosmetic shop and if i remember right a Dev in a video said something about stuff you can earn in the game as well may be cooler than what the shop has. i know people who would love a duster coat to wear.

Yep, each of those 4 slots are their own piece of armor, and the sections get bigger when you hover over them. I believe clothes are cosmetic items, but I don’t know how set in stone they are. I’d like some cloaks, and a hazmat suit to protect your endo from corrosion and nebulae!

Venombrew

Master endo
do you see how the pistol is actually hook to the leg, i wonder if that means no matter what other weapons you use, everyone can default a pistol? what are those items slots for the torso, some of it looks like bullet rounds.

MoneylooJr

Well-known endo
My guess is it's based on how the weapon equipping works. So you can equip a small weapon like a pistol/revolver and its ammo to each of your legs and a larger weapon like a rifle/flamer and their ammo to your hands. Extra ammo seems to go on your chest. I wonder how much of it actually appears on your Endo's model. If I have some minigun ammo in my chest slots, or a pistol on my right leg, will it actually appear?

XenoCow

Master endo
do you see how the pistol is actually hook to the leg, i wonder if that means no matter what other weapons you use, everyone can default a pistol? what are those items slots for the torso, some of it looks like bullet rounds.
All the one handed tools/weapons, when un-equiped, are placed on the legs. Two handed tools/weapons are placed on the back. Those torso slots are for ammunition (tool and weapon). Unfortunatly, ammo is not visually represented on the endos as far as I've seen.

Venombrew

Master endo
@XenoCow ok quick question, im not an alpha tester so all i can do is ask lol, but when you say the leg is for only one handed weapons and bigger weapons on the back, does that mean both legs can have a pistol or is one of them reserved for a tool? and to add to that question can tools be equipped in both legs or is one reserved for weapon and other tool? and the toso slots in the top left corner, what is the pipe like thing in the top left box? if you noticed they seem to have no yellow dot or 1, 2 yellow dots below them, would you be able to elobarate on that those are if you know? reason i ask if you ever played Secret Worlds Legends, they ahve the same dots on their items but it is to signify quality, 1 dot is weakest while 3 is a really good item, for example. is there any info you can give on those questions sir? i would really appreciate it Xeno :)

Venombrew

Master endo
@XenoCow you the man! i appreciate your efforts for the community sir! XenoCow for the first Galactic Starbase Prez!!! Lets make the universe great again!