Coloring robots?

NoName

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Will we be able to color our robot's "shells" or what they are called? I want a purple robot and if I can't have that this game is obviously doomed to fail (not really but please let me be a purple robot boi).

25qk3b.jpg

Morrgard

Master endo
Will we be able to color our robot's "shells" or what they are called? I want a purple robot and if I can't have that this game is obviously doomed to fail (not really but please let me be a purple robot boi).
I believe, looking at screenshots you will be able to colour your robots or at least parts of it. I wouldn't be to worried about this, customization is part of it, and with that I'm sure colour will be too :)

Kane Hart

Veteran endo
Coloring been a thing. I think right now a lot of stuff is done with their in house editor and their just adding the UI/code to do it through the game itself.

light spectrum for fashion, characteristic of, influenced by, or representing a current popular trend or style

Color psychology is the study of hues as a determinant of human behavior. Color influences perceptions that are not obvious, such as the taste of food. Colors can also enhance the effectiveness of placebos. For example, red or orange pills are generally used as stimulants.

bend light for fashion