Company/Group Storage

It's unfortunate to see the game delayed, but the features being pushed to live have been needed for a long time.

That being said... We need group or company storage with this coming update. Many people say that crate-ships are the solution, but these are not reliable and are extremely difficult to work with beyond 10-15 players. Without companies keeping players together and giving them a larger goal, none of them will stay. And unless we have some way for companies/groups to organize storage at scale, those larger goals will be nearly impossible to coordinate. The game will continue to be individuals working alone, not teams working together, which is not a game people want to play, as we have seen.

Last edited:

Distuth

Active endo
If this was a planned thing instead of "oops no funding" I would absolutely agree. But given that it isn't...we may have to take what we can get.

If this was a planned thing instead of "oops no funding" I would absolutely agree. But given that it isn't...we may have to take what we can get.
I agree. But people are still working on this next patch to live. Meaning that they still have some development time left. At least some of that time should be spent on implementing a super basic version of company storage.

Lukas04

Active endo
Im pretty sure their version of Company-Storage would rely on Inventory 2.0, and we know how "good" development is going on that