Could we get a bugfix for ships being bugged out when editing other players ships?

Whenever I'm outside SafeZone or if I'm in a group with someone, adding/removing parts are near to impossible to get to work, sometimes they bug out, you change fuel rods, and they turn full fuel rods into empty ones. Objects are not possible to properly bolt on, but also not possible to remove. And some ships get totally messed up and has to be decommissioned due to editing while in a group. If there is a clear boundary between being able to edit other players ships, then this is not working. I can partially edit ships of players that I'm in a group with even though they have not made me an operator, I see no way of doing it that will work, and outside the safe zone there should not be issues with not being an operator. Please get this working at a priority, it kinda ruins the whole gameplay.

I just traveled 400km out to rescue someone without fuel rods, and every time I try to refill it just gets deleted (the fuel in the fuel rod). This is very annoying as I've used 3 hours to fly over here, and now the owner of the ship is offline. So what are you expecting me to do here. Just wait another 5 hours? Ofcourse I should be able to get the fuel in the frikin ship outside safezone when the owner is offline. Thanks!