Decoration material "FRP"

Do you want decoration materials?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Learned-to-sprint endo
Current plates are too heavy or overly sturdy for civilian use.

Therefore, we propose Fiber Reinforced Plastics.

Characteristic:
lightweight
Inferior in strength to other materials
Relatively cheap

XenoCow

Master endo
I'm a bit torn on this idea. On one hand I think having a paper armor for decoration is important. On the other, I don't know how it could be added into the game now besides a moon or gas material... which would make it not so cheap probably.

I'm a bit torn on this idea. On one hand I think having a paper armor for decoration is important. On the other, I don't know how it could be added into the game now besides a moon or gas material... which would make it not so cheap probably.
- it can be made of a foamy material, an alloy of ice, bastium and valkite maybe. 1 stack of valkite to cover a football field with those light decorative plates. Once you construct a factory of alloys the self-cost of 1stack will be somewhat 5$ you can sell it to everyone for 20$ per stack (cheaper than ajatite) and still have hudge profit.

Last edited:

XenoCow

Master endo
- it can be made of a foamy material, an alloy of ice, bastium and valkite maybe. 1 stack of valkite to cover a football field with those light decorative plates. Once you construct a factory of alloys the self-cost of 1stack will be somewhat 5$ you can sell it to everyone for 20$ per stack (cheaper than ajatite) and still have hudge profit.
I could get behind that.