Designer Sugestion, and others

1-symmetry is the primary function that we all want ç
2- Add an option to replace the name of the selected variable in all the items simultaneously, it is tedious to have to put the same name to 40 propellers, generators etc Ex: Apply to everything selected (as long as the item is clearly the same)
3- Add an option where I let you select the direction of Spawn inside the designer and or hangar, or make it detect the longest side of the design and automatically place it towards the longest side of the hangar, I have a 10 x 4 hangar and my ship can't spawn because it doesn't enter, I can't find a way to make it spawn towards the longest side, I guess it has to do with the position of the main Cube of the base, I don't know
4- Add Crates 10x10 as if it were one, so as not to have to put 12312312 boxes in the base and be able to collect ores... the box could work in the same way as the 1x1 but as if it were a module of 10
-5 Shared Base storage?..

RGDS

pavvvel

Veteran endo
about the 10x10 box. I think deve can make a box constructor inside the ship editor so players can create beautiful cargo compartments from different parts. getting rid of square boxes - what could be better?

about the 10x10 box. I think deve can make a box constructor inside the ship editor so players can create beautiful cargo compartments from different parts. getting rid of square boxes - what could be better?
can be, but still have "limitation of volume inside halls so, A big box need to be created i think, or an upgrade of station,, To be more realistic than put things inside a small box wich is an "station", also it will be good for share between players i think

6-Add a tool or an option in Designer whos warn you about "this thing is not connected," or in the thruster case,, "Missing Fuell Connection, or missing Wire conecction will be way betther than checking 1 by 1 if 100 thrusters are running nice,

7- Improve Selector Display and block edition by sub category, it he case you already build a big ship and need to put some Duct behind Crate box.. well good look with that... beacuse "block devices" also block Ducts (beacuse is subcategory)

ZombieMouse

Well-known endo
These are all great suggestions, but I would not be surprised if these things are all already on a to do list somewhere at Frozenbyte.

For example the assets for large crates have already been made and were posted a long time ago. But like many things they never made it into the game because the inventory 2.0 system was never finished.