Direction for Alpha Testers

Mutleyx

Veteran endo
Hi FB,

Quick suggestion for you guys: perhaps you could share with the closed alpha players suggestions on what you would like us to test? Equally, maybe a list of known issues you no longer need reports on, just to focus our efforts a little. I tend to F1 report anything I notice, but I'm sure in some cases I must be giving you duplicates.

I realise this is more work for the dev team, but you have all us closed alpha testers as effectively free QA, so I would hope that if you give us some direction we would as a group be able to pay you back for the time invested.

Just an idea 🙂

-Mut

JoelFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
We're working on better feedback... feedback. :) This will most likely take the form of improved features for the Feedback Tool itself, which means it takes a while.

Right now we are still pretty early in the Alpha progress that we don't have a set of "suggestions" - we're doing the combat events and others that provide some important data, but other than that it's pretty much just normal work. We're aware of a million things being buggy or unpolished or unfinished. But as we expand the Alpha playerbase, it does indeed become a lot more important that we as developers give feedback back to players on e.g. bug reports, as it will make everything easier. We're getting duplicates for sure right now, but that's alright for now, we rather get more than too few!