EA Update 09.02.2022 (EA Build 793)

ElluFB

Forever locked into The Pool
Frozenbyte
EA Update 09.02.2022 (EA Build 793)
Patch type: Quickfix

Easy Build Mode
  • Fixed an issue caused by unwelding Cable or Pipe
  • Fixed an issue where Cable or Pipe that was unwelded did not end up back in their respective magazines
Gameplay
  • Fixed an issue where selling several stacks of Ore from Ship Storage to an Ore Tower with "Sell All" only gave credits for one stack
  • Fixed an issue where combining an incomplete Ore stack from Ship Storage to one in Station Storage by dragging caused excess ore to disappear
Ship Repair
  • Fixed an issue where crafting points were given for using existing items from Storage when repairing

Zarenno

Active endo
Thanks for the micropatch for the bugs! Now here is to hearing about radiation tracking soon :)

fr4me01

Active endo
can we get uhhhhh

fix to rotation system being removed...
The old rotation system is still in place, just unbound. You can go into your controls and rebind all the same keys and it works the same as it did.

What about a fix for station inventory ?
Yeah I've had a lot of parts I've tried to list on the marketplace straight up disappear from my station inventory when I tried to list them. It didn't seem to be a specific category of part either.

With such catastrophic inventory bugs with this new patch uhh really should have been rolled back and tested properly before flushing peoples live server inventory due to not testing these.

My hope for the new repair hall is almost non-existent as well since that was one of the newer features pushed to the test server.

Overall this QoL patch really fucked players inventories and its a real shame because thats literally what the test server is for. So shit like this doesn't happen.

The worst part is if you deal in bulk items you wont even realize the bug is happening to you. I have no clue how many items I lost straight out of my inventory before I realized what was going on. With like 200 of your most dedicated active players left this is a real nut kick.

ChaosRifle

Veteran endo
The old rotation system is still in place, just unbound. You can go into your controls and rebind all the same keys and it works the same as it did.
Sadly, by them changing it in the first place it probably means its being removed. I agree, bring it back in full. 2axis of rotation is a mistake.
Though mousewheel/shift+mousewheel and my custom Control+mousewheel for xyz is nicer than xyz. Good work on the keybinds at least.