EA Update 1.11.2021 (Early Access Build 701)

Yes all updates appreciated but I really need a way to identify which of my stations are which. Already lost a ship and ore stockpile due to resigning the wrong station.

300 people a day aren't blanket harvesting all the asteroids. they're harvesting strictly the large charodium asteroids. hopefully these stop being replenished going forward. theres no incentive to leave the safezone if big roid charodium harvesting in the safezone is even remotely similar to the credits/hour as anything else in the game but with NO RISK AT ALL.

another thing adding to this is charodium is needed for every ship craft. and the only way to harvest it right now is from the safezone as its not really found anywhere else practical. (if you're going to tell me you will fly out to the center of the ring to bring back ore that is less than 5k per slot I will laugh in your face)

Charodium needs another place it spawns, and large (70-80 stack) roids need to be eliminated from the safezone full stop.
Sorry, I don't agree with anything you wrote, period, full stop...

Now we need self-removal from operated ships. Currently no way to remove oneself from ships others have shared with you, which is causing our ship lists to fill up with ships we don't want to see.

Aha

Veteran endo
Now we need self-removal from operated ships. Currently no way to remove oneself from ships others have shared with you, which is causing our ship lists to fill up with ships we don't want to see.
Or a separate tab for shared ships and owned ships and company ships. Owned being the default showing.

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
300 people a day aren't blanket harvesting all the asteroids. they're harvesting strictly the large charodium asteroids. hopefully these stop being replenished going forward. theres no incentive to leave the safezone if big roid charodium harvesting in the safezone is even remotely similar to the credits/hour as anything else in the game but with NO RISK AT ALL.

another thing adding to this is charodium is needed for every ship craft. and the only way to harvest it right now is from the safezone as its not really found anywhere else practical. (if you're going to tell me you will fly out to the center of the ring to bring back ore that is less than 5k per slot I will laugh in your face)

Charodium needs another place it spawns, and large (70-80 stack) roids need to be eliminated from the safezone full stop.
I drive ore from the center of the bolt and cahrodium too. It's nice to mine charadium for 70 stacks there.

its a lot more than 300 a day, if your checking steam charts that concurrent players not total players, many people get this easily mixed up.
Secondly its more for the new people are are getting the game and making sure their are roids for them at the tutorial areas
Please do explain how 300 concurrent players isn't how many people are playing currently? Not to mention how that number is also combined with the PTU because of how they do the PTU install.

Askannon

Veteran endo
Please do explain how 300 concurrent players isn't how many people are playing currently? Not to mention how that number is also combined with the PTU because of how they do the PTU install.
300 is the number of players active at the same time and unless each player isn't playing 24 hours or comes online at the same time as everyone else the current online player count will not show how many different players are actually actively playing on a given day.
And the thing Kenetor was referring was just that: not the number of players at a time, but how many in a day.

300 is the number of players active at the same time and unless each player isn't playing 24 hours or comes online at the same time as everyone else the current online player count will not show how many different players are actually actively playing on a given day.
And the thing Kenetor was referring was just that: not the number of players at a time, but how many in a day.
I understand it does not tell you different players logging in and out. I never said anything like that, what I am saying is that there is only ever at most 3-400 players online at any given time. Which in itself is an issue. Bottom line this game has player retention issues, period. Last time I checked it's the players that make an MMO an MMO.