EA Update 1.9.2021 (Early Access Build 581)

A few friends in my community and I were suddenly banned. We have a lot of legal money in our account. Can you tell me what happened recently or a bug that caused this?:cry::cry::cry::cry:I have played for almost 500 hours.This is too bad for me....

Moin.

• Fixed an issue that caused items to disappear in Factory Hall Areas
Nice. But not all issues, hm. My factory hall is still hungry for workbenches. They all disappear on leaving safe zone and coming back ...

Hi, i also got sudden banned, my money in my account is totally legal. and i didn't even got an explain on why i got banned, i,ve played the game 300+ hours, please give some reasonable reaction. My game id is Wheatwolf. Please have a check.

Not being able to zoom with guns equipped while seated is a bug and not an intended change.
A few friends in my community and I were suddenly banned. We have a lot of legal money in our account. Can you tell me what happened recently or a bug that caused this?:cry::cry::cry::cry:I have played for almost 500 hours.This is too bad for me....

Hey guys, when can we have an "Delete all *type of rss/mats*" , like for ores in space, or even for the people who crafted tons of items (for the research tree) in their own station, and when they try to open it they lag/freeze/crash because they have so much things, and having to delete it one by one is madness ! :c

It could be a "temporary" HUGE QOL update, and it must take no time for your devs to do it, its very important.
Later on we could expect an "Ore Filter" for the Ore Collector, but for now it would be cool, there is tons of peeps begging for it (including me)

Should not be very hard and long to do i guess ! And you guys could easily improve the life of thousands miners .. thanks o7
fully support it

La_fleur_

Well-known endo
It is very joyful to read that the developers are working and correcting errors. I believe in you

Not being able to zoom with guns equipped while seated is a bug and not an intended change.
Thank goodness for that! Zooming is actually very helpful considering the scale of this game and should really be an included feature regardless of equipped weapon. See other large scale open world games with intrinsic zoom features like Arma/DayZ for reference. Hope this gets ironed out soon!

MyrddinE

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
It'd be nice to know more about the ship updates. For example did you fix the turrets on the Magnus II MN?
It's important to note that 90% of these updates are not done by the devs; they're done by the player that created the original ship. If you want to know what was corrected, contact the player that submitted the ship to the ship shop and ask them, in-game or on the Starbase discord.

Day 1 Easy build bugs still not fixed.
Removing a few of the same module like a cargo module Or similar with cable or pipe attached, they are not placed in the station inventory and are not able to be found (They are in the inventory list you can see from the market)

Picking up items too fast, kicks you right out the game with a full screen debug message. It does not leave a crash dump.

Changes are reverted when your ship blinks out and is re-spanwed. Often many times in a row. So it can take a minute or more to remove 3 plates

Items that have been picked up, reappear and are unable to the picked up. My easy build ship was DELETED to this bug. My ship has has almost hourly changes, in and out of easy build halls all across the origin stations with out error for a week. This update - Poof. At least I have some screen shots and video of the bug.

Easy build still spawns ships on an angle if you de-spawned it on an angle. Eg Fly close to the hall, press store ship. go to the easy build spawn board press spawn ship it is on an angle. ?is this the endo floor angle? To fix spawn a different ship, then spawn the original ship.

Both of these conditions can be obtained in the game already, so no, not far more involved at all.
Once you have a game title under your belt you make sure you come back here and let us all know! Until then, don't pretend to have a clue WTF you are talking about

Coy

Active endo
Once you have a game title under your belt you make sure you come back here and let us all know! Until then, don't pretend to have a clue WTF you are talking about
Do you have your own game title as well?

Are you retarded? or is this just one of those days that you've missed your pills? There is literally only 1 connection between the thought processes involved in the actions of a farmer and the kind of shitbag that kills easy targets in an attempt to make them feel somehow "successful" at anything. And that's simply the name of the game. Most farmers will jump at the chance to get stacks of free goodies. And some people are actually PVPing like capable, intelligent, fighters that are looking for a FIGHT... not just an easy worthless target.

Now run along back to mommy and ask her clean your room or something.
There's really no reason to be so rude or disrespectful man.

Coy

Active endo
It is very obvious that you have no argument for anything you're trying to say because all you do is immediately go to insulting people lmao thats childish asf and you want to sit there and tell another person to "run along back to mommy and ask her clean your room" LMAO grow up my dude

Coy

Active endo
There's really no reason to be so rude or disrespectful man.
VERRRRY true seems like he started insulting people just because they disagree with him but im not going back to read all of his cringe comments lmao

WTF are you talking about? How does me having to make my own game have anything to do with you making a comment that was patently untrue and me calling you out on your BS?
Let me quote you again:
There would be FAR more involved. Because they would also have to add all the sensing to determine if you're in or out of the SZ, and if you had recently received damage.
Checks for both of those conditions exist in the game already, your ship transponder shows when you've taken damage and whether or not you're inside the safe zone. How about once you have a game title under your belt, you come back here and let US all know, Until then don't post anything to do with game mechanics, because you're totally clueless.