EA update 30 July 2021 (EA Build 523)

KaiFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
Update 30 July 2021 (Early Access build 523)

Hotfix
  • Added more server capacity
  • Server optimizations
  • Research Tree node changes
    • Reduced electricity point requirements in tools and other nodes
  • Crafting requirement changes
    • Cargo boxes grant electricity points now
    • Fixed several modules not being craftable
  • Fixed Module ships breaking when leaving easy build mode area before ship saving was completed
  • Added "Module" filter to player inventory
  • Removed shop terminals from Sunny Ship Center
Known issues
  • We are aware of multiple issues around the launch, including the Steam crashes. For the most up-to-date information we suggest joining the Discord and checking the announcements.

Last edited by a moderator:
For awareness, when the server went down to apply the update I was in-game and I was briefly allowed to see server IP and potentially the pipeline credentials. Didn't have time to capture a screenshot but wouldnt have thought you would want me screengrabbing creds so just wanted to let you know :) o7. Great game btw, really enjoying it

JoelFB

Administrator
Frozenbyte
For awareness, when the server went down to apply the update I was in-game and I was briefly allowed to see server IP and potentially the pipeline credentials. Didn't have time to capture a screenshot but wouldnt have thought you would want me screengrabbing creds so just wanted to let you know :) o7. Great game btw, really enjoying it
The server IPs aren't a secret really, however if this happens again, a screenshot (shared privately) would be interesting to see. (Note that at least as of now the game has some trouble with PrtScr, so you have to use Alt+PrtScr instead to take the screenshot, or some separate screen capture software or Steam Overlay if you haven't disabled that as part of the current crash issues.)

No problem, will do - I was more concerned that what seemed to be the deployment credentials weren't obfuscated. However I am speaking as someone with no awareness of how you deploy your patching so I may be wrong. Better to be safe than sorry though :) Stay safe o7