EA Update 8.10.2021 (Early Access Build 657)

Unfortunately this update has broken a number of mechanics. Ships using YOLOL scripts to manage mining or others similar components are unable to turn off the components. In the case of the LeFrog medium miner the laser, collectors, and scanners are on and can only be turned off by renaming every individual component and setting state to 0. Also several of my ships no longer show ship inventory when connected to the resource bridge. When attempting to build a ship from a player created blueprint that contains any amount of rangefinders the SSC will return the following error. Error 14 inventory problem (rangefinder). Regardless of the number of rangefinders in the player or AH inventory the only way to get the SSC to print the ship is to remove all rangefinders then save the BP.

Haladin

Active endo
When attempting to build a ship from a player created blueprint that contains any amount of rangefinders the SSC will return the following error. Error 14 inventory problem (rangefinder). Regardless of the number of rangefinders in the player or AH inventory the only way to get the SSC to print the ship is to remove all rangefinders then save the BP.
That's usually a problem with a rangefinder (or whatever item errors) in your inventory, not anything about the ship. The suggested workaround is:
  1. open the auction house (,)
  2. Go to the sell tab
  3. try to post all of your rangefinders for a large price (you don't actually want to sell them, just post them).
  4. Any that are invalid won't actually transfer to the sale, so you can delete or NPC sell those.
  5. Then cancel your AH sale and the remaining ones should be valid for ship building.

That's usually a problem with a rangefinder (or whatever item errors) in your inventory, not anything about the ship. The suggested workaround is:
  2. Go to the sell tab
  3. try to post all of your rangefinders for a large price (you don't actually want to sell them, just post them).
  4. Any that are invalid won't actually transfer to the sale, so you can delete or NPC sell those.
  5. Then cancel your AH sale and the remaining ones should be valid for ship building.
That would be fine if I had rangefinders in my inventory.

2. Go to the sell tab
So I gave this some additional thought and decided to go to the marketplace and check my inventory on the sales boards. I discovered a rangefinder in my equipment tab that did not show anywhere else so I deleted it. I haven't tested it yet in the SSC but I suspect the issue will be corrected. Appreciate the tip.