EA was playable for the last week but this update broken nearly everything

Salbris

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
As the title mentions I've had a relatively smooth experience with Starbase. I could use easy build sometimes, I never lost a ship, ore didn't disappear that often, etc.

But after today's update Starbase has been basically unplayable. First off I can't login 9 times out of 10. Every time I restart the game it lists a random set of servers as "waiting". Doesn't matter how long I wait or anything, just restarting a dozen times eventually let's me login.

Next when I finally do login my ship wouldn't spawn. At first it gave me the option to tow, which I did, then it still wouldn't spawn. No other ships I had would spawn. After trying some things such as logging out and in again all my ships disappeared from the list and from my list of owned ships.

I then went to try and complete the repair tutorial to get a new labourer. It took a few more restarts before it would actually let me, sometimes it wouldn't restart the tutorial other times it started it but pointed me to the station over (24km away). Finally I was able to complete the tutorial and try to spawn my new labourer. It did appear in the list but it still wouldn't spawn, no option to tow, just wouldn't spawn.

I tried to submit an official bug report and voucher request in-game but the F1 menu is completely blank.

Another salt in the wound is that suddenly my station that my company was using can no longer be accessed by them. The game never had any "controls" to change company access, it was always just "working".

So at this point I'm going to try to completely re-install the game from scratch and see if that helps. But honestly, this is getting a bit ridiculous, I understand it's early access but it's impossible to even give the devs feedback if critical things like this are breaking on the regular.

Salbris

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
Update: The only thing that helped fix these problems was to delete the folder at %APPDATA%/roaming/Starbase. I had to do this several times logging in and out, closing the game and opening it again. Eventually I had to tow my ship (thankfully just 500) and everything seems to be working except a few things:
- Logging in is still super inconsistent. I have to restart the game at least 5 or 6 times before the servers are no longer "waiting".
- Not sure about my station yet as I haven't heard anything else from my company about it.