Economy the current state and how to do it better

dusty

On a purely aesthetic/mouthfeel choice, I do agree though. If the only difference is someone saying, "my ship cost 100,000 credits" or, "my ship cost 100 million credits," I'd much rather see the former. I really can't think of a benefit in having that much granularity.

XenoCow

Master endo
It really detracts from his argument in my mind. There are many popular games where things cost billions, and factions that have trillions in assets of the ingame currency (Eve anyone?).

I hope that with the potential few thousand that may get some passes over then next few months we'll see the market prices fall.

Another thing is that there isn't too much incentive to actually sell what you mine right now. Plus, how many are just selling their hauls into the ether in the market entrance rather than on the AH?
That's much more polite. Thanks. Just counter argument, bam.

Also, I haven't been selling anything I mine at all, just saving it so that I can get my ship built. Even then, I will probably leave some things off the ship when I buy it from the SSC so I can just use credits to buy them from the market.