Empire, Kingdom, Neutral, WHY did you pick your side?

Kenetor

Master endo
I'm quite interested in the hugely different membership numbers from the discord, I want to know what was it that made you pick your side.
Was it the name, the colour, someone tell you to and think hell why not?
lets hear your story peeps

Kenetor

Mito

Well-known endo
I chose neutral because I suck at choosing sides, so i made my own side. I also wanted to do my own thing and not be limited by a group

Neutral, because personal I like the choose to turn solo whenever I want. Living by myself in the empty void, but at any moment I could create a compony and recruit people and become my own leader. Overall it's a choose of freedom. (That and neutral has so many people.)

Initially I chose Kingdom cause it had the fewest people on it. Lol
But I stayed cause I like thier ideals of freedom and justice.

I chose neutral because lack of info but am leaning more towards Kingdom the more I know.

I think if Empire is a massive faction that seeks galactic domination and imposing their law and taxes on everyone then joining Kingdom and fighting Empire would be fun.

Kane Hart

Veteran endo
I picked neutral at this time because that is how you start out as period ;)

Besides that I really have not decided a side and honestly I'm more PvE then PvP so I see more benefits in some ways to being neutral.

i picked neutral because you dont have to follow any rules, you do what you want to do and ive always loved games that just give you the freedom of doing whatever you want

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
I chose neutral because I came into the community already carrying my existing faction in. I never saw the Empire and Kingdom as viable options due to the lack of established command structures and such, the way I see it is that they are fairly nice factions to join if you have nowhere to go but would by no means be a permanent solution.

I chose Neutral simply because I like my choice of freedom. I could choose my own faction or make my own later and whenever I want to.

Talla

Learned-to-sprint endo
I choose Empire because of the listed amount of members on Discord.
679 members for Empire vs 356 for Kingdom at the time of writing.
If you choose a side, choose the winning side :D

I expect the Empire faction to split up in two following a lore update, for the sake of power balance.

More importantly, I like orange.

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
I choose Empire because of the listed amount of members on Discord.
679 members for Empire vs 356 for Kingdom at the time of writing.
If you choose a side, choose the winning side :D

I expect the Empire faction to split up in two following a lore update, for the sake of power balance.

More importantly, I like orange.
The devs had been teasing around with the idea of abolishing the starter factions at some point in the future and never ruled it off. Would be interesting if the two factions suddenly fell apart.

TheMarksman

Veteran endo
Choose neutral because I wanted to start my own spec ops group.

Stayed neutral because I realised I could start a bank.