Empire, Kingdom, Neutral, WHY did you pick your side?

Kimsemus

Well-known endo
I picked neutral because you had to choose a side to get access to the Starbase discord when it launched for some reason, and didn't wanted it to be more or less clear we were a player-org not a premade one.

Empire: because it was listed first
Kingdom: because I figured most people would pick Empire because it was listed first
Neutral: because I'm not ready for a commitment

Neutral; simply because I belong to more then one group. I'm going to likely pull my groups together and make help make a faction alliance.
The main reason is the focus of one of my groups is programming and engineering. The other few are normally more fighter military.
Having them separated into different company's allows the R&D group to just make weird toys and w/e more and then supply a factory for a fighter ship to the military. Hopefully this will push the military faction more to pump resources into R&D by buying the ships from within the faction.

Vampiricdust

Learned-to-turn-off-magboots endo
I went Empire because Lauri is going to be leading the faction. He's been super active in the community, answering questions, and sincere. That's awesome to see from a company and I want to show support of that. The game will get my money and the Empire will have my weapons.