Endless safe zone from Origins to warp gate

pavvvel

Veteran endo
The problem is that if you attack the miners near the moon, it's hard to rob them because of gravity. This means that it's almost impossible to play roleplay pirate.
Another problem is that it's hard to have enough warships on the side of the moon. Simply because Moon City doesn't have the infrastructure to build ships.
These factors depress PvP and Roleplay - Need to remove the safe zone at the warp gate, which is next to the Origin.

mikan

Well-known endo
Want to try piracy outside the gravity above the warp gate? Currently, there is nothing near the Moon Warp Gate.
What you are doing is the same as attacking when the ship leaves the port or when the ship returns to the port. I don't call it a pirate.

If you want to pirate, why not roam the asteroids and find your prey?

The safe area under the gate interferes with my gameplay as a marauder and scavenger. It's terrible to see when there are so many broken, useless ships lying around, and you can't even unscrew the fuel tank from them. In addition, previously, this area was a great PVP training ground where small gangs fought with each other over the wreckage. Now this zone is empty and lifeless.

mikan

Well-known endo
I think pirates are always looking for enemies in the ocean. Well, to be honest, I'm dissatisfied with what you're looking for.

What you are looking for seems to be narrowing the miner's safety zone and ultimately zeroing it.

This is a tweak to the implemented content and delays the delivery of new feature implementations.
Anyway, don't talk about what you're asking for, as it won't be approved and will only be stopped due to repetition of the same story.

pavvvel

Veteran endo
I think pirates are always looking for enemies in the ocean. Well, to be honest, I'm dissatisfied with what you're looking for.

What you are looking for seems to be narrowing the miner's safety zone and ultimately zeroing it.

This is a tweak to the implemented content and delays the delivery of new feature implementations.
Anyway, don't talk about what you're asking for, as it won't be approved and will only be stopped due to repetition of the same story.
The miner can pay money for security or call his friends for protection.
This is called game interaction.
If the pirates only have to be on the side of the moon, they have no opportunity for roleplay, as it is very hard to rob a ship, they end up just destroying the miners.
Which is better: roleplay or annihilation?

There are new salvage mechanics on the way that should help making salvaging wrecks for loot more practical generally. I guess the problem here would be ships falling into the moon city safe zone though, and I'm not sure there's an easy answer to that one.

mikan

Well-known endo
Miners make money by spending time and risk searching for asteroids and avoiding them hitting them.
On the other hand, abandoned players, not pirates, are trying to make money in a short period of time without moving the ship.

This is just a barrier, not a pirate. You don't want to role-play, you just want to make money effortlessly.

If a pirate stops and demands a ship while mining an asteroid, it makes sense. They are also at risk of ships colliding with asteroids, consuming fuel and searching for prey.

If you want to role-play pirates, load fuel on a pirate ship and search for and find prey.

Miners make money by spending time and risk searching for asteroids and avoiding them hitting them.
On the other hand, abandoned players, not pirates, are trying to make money in a short period of time without moving the ship.

This is just a barrier, not a pirate. You don't want to role-play, you just want to make money effortlessly.

If a pirate stops and demands a ship while mining an asteroid, it makes sense. They are also at risk of ships colliding with asteroids, consuming fuel and searching for prey.

If you want to role-play pirates, load fuel on a pirate ship and search for and find prey.
The pirates of the Strait of Malacca will surely disagree with your theses, and they have been sitting in the narrow neck of the Strait for 900 years and robbing \ drowning\ killing. Do you have any associations with the moon gate?

I noticed that many people have a very distorted, romanticized idea of pirates. Perhaps you see them as pirates from Peter Pan or noble sea robbers of Captain Blood. Whereas in fact they are ordinary robbers. Whether there is anything of value on your ship or not is unimportant. If it is found, it will be destroyed. And from this point of view, the guys who occupied the gate play the role of real pirates 100%.

mikan

Well-known endo
The capital ship is the best! An invincible and wonderful ship that can be used by individuals!