"Environmental" weaponry?

Will there be a possibility for "custom" large weaponry utilizing like gravity etc? Something like space engineers has with the gravity generators. But kinda improved bcs lets face it they suck. I was thinking something like the "Dainsleif" from Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans. It was kinda innacurate so you usually needed a squadron of them targeting one thing but when it actually managed to hit it basically shreds anything. It was essentially a mobile suit handheld railgun that launched massive rods as the accelerated projectile. So...basically something like these. I remember there being railguns in this but with these I mean like kinda inaccurate ship breakers but if it manages to hit it could even like split a smaller ship.

CalenLoki

Master endo
There is a railgun that shreds everything it hits, going through 13 layers of armour. Adding anything bigger would just make big ships even more useless.
Weapons that hit randomly but one hit kill have no place in a game that is supposed to be skill based, and where you spend weeks designing ship, just to have it blown up in seconds.