Eos Ring Ore Guide UPDATE! (version 2.0)

After receiving a lot of feedback from the previous version and deciding to take a trip out to zone 5 myself to precisely measure distances and confirm a lot of things you guys were telling me, I learned a lot about how the ring is structured and decided to update my recently released graphic - now with a new title as it's much more complete and deserving of being called a "guide". Here's a list of changes that were made:

- Designation of asteroid "classes" (A-E) for added clarity
- Inclusion of Zone 1 + tapering off before top/bottom (note: I've yet to personally verify the tapering but several sources confirm this to be so)
- Redesigned ore zones graphic to better represent actual zone sizes
- Added total ring width/height estimations
- Added "Transition Zones" graphic with description
- Updated zone 3 distances to "250K~570M" while near 0 on x/y axis- CONFIRMED!
- Updated zone 4 begin distance to "570KM" while near 0 on x/y axis with 60KM wide transition zone for Class C+D (all in ice)- CONFIRMED!
- Updated zone 5 end distance to 1050KM *Note: this is a "best guess" estimate as I was using nearby station transponders to determine direction/distance due to ISAN's limited range
- Updated rarity on Exorium (class B), and Corazium (class E). *Note: rarity is based on my own experience and ymmv
- Added version/date info to help keep track of changes

Hope you all enjoy the new version and please be sure to let me know if there's anything else in need of changing.

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/starbase/comments/pin47o

Last edited:
Bumping this as I posted a link to this version in old thread which made it appear first and some people were getting confused...

Moin.

There is also some transition of Zone 2 Class B Asteroids into Zone 1 and SZ, in a corridor near SZ-Border, approx. from 46 to 50km of Zone 1.