Erratic drift

I have a Buffalo that got a strange behaviour on my last long trip. I sometime steers up and slightly to the right. Its always when I start although not always the same amount and then randomly a couple of times a minute.
I checked all durability and the battery never goes low. Its the same loaded as unloaded and I tried respawning the ship and relogged my character.
Nothing helps.
I'm completely out of ideas. Has anyone had something similar or an idea what it could be?

Foraven

Veteran endo
Had a similar problem with an heavily modified Laborer Module. I struggled to find the problem until I tried to just rename all the thrusters so they all have a different number (it was a mess). Seem to work as intended now. Did you add any new thrusters to it (if you did and used salvaged thrusters, odds are they were already named)?

Had a similar problem with an heavily modified Laborer Module. I struggled to find the problem until I tried to just rename all the thrusters so they all have a different number (it was a mess). Seem to work as intended now. Did you add any new thrusters to it (if you did and used salvaged thrusters, odds are they were already named)?
Nope, I have the original thruster setup. Buffalo has a pretty good one. I also checked all the the thruster names and compared to the showcase in the store. My best theory right now is that I got cursed.