Five questions that I think are very important

1. The advantages of large ships are not obvious

Due to the sluggish turret system, large battleships cannot project fire fully effectively.But due to its huge body and slow mobility, large battleships can easily become a target。Moreover, the armor in the game is not as powerful as it looks. Some aircraft carry weapons that can easily penetrate the armor of several layers of large ships。And there are some "self-destructive fighters" in the game. A small aircraft can ignite the firepower and crash into a battleship at a high speed and then explode. As long as it is aimed at key parts such as the pilot/turret or engine, the big ship will become the coffin of the crew. The cost of a small plane is even lower than that of a civilian mining ship。So why do I spend so many resources to build a coffin?

I suggest that the building of spaceships in the game can be divided into several grades, each with some features and restrictions, such as fighter plane factory, battleship factory, aircraft carrier factory, etc. Different factories use different specifications of materials for construction, for example, only fighter planes. The light armor and high-efficiency engines that can be installed in factories, the thicker and denser armor that can be installed on warships, the fast maintenance factory for flying armor classes that can only be built by aircraft carrier factories, and so on. You can even install fighter factories directly on the aircraft carrier! Putting all the buildable modules together is inappropriate and difficult to expand!

And this experience will give players a sense of accomplishment, for example, "I finally built an aircraft carrier-level ship!" / " I finally built a bigger ship!" Is totally different

2. Some content in the game is too simplified

3. Large pve areas should not exist

4. Pve element should be present

5.pvp is too simple and does not have to bear any consequences

Dustmuz

Active endo
[QUOTE="Yangliwei, post: 17336, member: 23201"

3. Large pve areas should not exist

So you want everywhere to be PVP area??
Even the origin stations??

That will drive away a lot of players..

Yes theres a huge potential outside the safe zone, but not everyone enjoys PVP..
Some people do like the to mine at peace and not fear getting killed every 2 minutes.

And before you start saying im a Carebear - i mainly gather my ressources outside of the safezone[/QUOTE]