Functionality of resource bridge in test environment?

When attached to the resource bridge while in Advanced ship designer's test environment, does this show connected crates in your inventory or only in the real game?

YellowDucky

Well-known endo
Yes it does! It has a lot of functionality actually. If you hook up a resource bridge incorrectly, It won’t show. Hooking up to it is how you test that it works! Although, I can attest to a bug, my friend asked me why her resource bridge didnt work, i thought it was right and said to check the offical discord, they said it should all work. Its for me has always worked, but beware of bugs!

Agonarch

Active endo
Just a heads up to readers viewing this, it's possible to attempt to put stuff (ore) from your station into the crates via resource bridge in test mode.

This just deletes those ores, so don't do it (I guess it could be useful in distant player stations when we can build SSC at them to clear out shell materials, but right now at origin it's not helpful at all).

Greebo

Well-known endo
Just a heads up to readers viewing this, it's possible to attempt to put stuff (ore) from your station into the crates via resource bridge in test mode.

This just deletes those ores, so don't do it (I guess it could be useful in distant player stations when we can build SSC at them to clear out shell materials, but right now at origin it's not helpful at all).
Do they potentially disappear into your ghost inventory? Have you checked the marketplace to see if you can sell them from your equipment tab?

Agonarch

Active endo
Worth a retest for sure, it was a few versions ago and there have been some inventory fixes since then so it's possible it's changed, but last I looked it was just gone (luckily it was just ajatite and valkite I was using for weight testing, but it was all gone for a few days at least until I got some more).