game access,

Hey y'all, I have been around a few days and have gotten tons of dev blogs, met a few people on the discord but still no word of key buys or give aways at all. I am very interested in the title, love large scale MMOs but not sure why the sign up page says for for beta, when it seems it is more of a "join our mailing list" marketing pathway now than a actual testing platform. I have Beta tested many games for many studios. I had expected access to a game due out this year by now either by key giveaway, demo or paid EA. Dev blogs are not a great representation of game milestones, but more of a community PR piece . Maybe I am out of place but it just seems like strange no word from the beta dept. Just gereral PR stuff. 2020 is closing in fast

Hi! I know the signup might seem like it’s not doing anything, and that’s because invite waves into the closed alpha have slowed down. A lot more invites will be sent out in the coming weeks due to larger updates coming, but there’s no definitive answer. There’s two things I would like you to remember. First, Frozenbyte is not a tiny company, and Starbase has a big fanbase. No one is guaranteed a spot. Second, there’s always a chance. Just because you aren’t in now doesn’t mean you never will be. The best thing I can suggest is to wait, don’t beg, and try to help the community in some way. 2020 is still the plan, but like always, no promises.

BadNation

Well-known endo
I know that there is plans to let a lot more people into closed access but the devs are trying to make sure they don't do irreversible damage by releasing it to early like no mans sky did

Verbatos

Veteran endo
What combustible said, it's better to wait patiently than beg, the game isn't ready for release yet so they don't want to make a mass release and turn a ton of people off from an unfinished game.