Game kills my internet

It seems the game causes the internet in my house hold to buffer and stutter along with getting some lag in the game. I get at max 25Mbps download and my ping on average is 23-30ms. I would love to know what I really need to play this game. Because if it will not be optimized/sorted I may be searching for a refund... and I don't want to do that I've barely been able to experience the game.

I think you'll need to get some more information before you make a decision.

First off, open up task manager switch to the preformance tab and click on Ethernet. Set it to always on top, play the game a bit and see what speeds you're pulling. For refrence mine seems to be a consistent 1mbps that peaks roughly around 3 when flying around origin.

If you have anyone else in your house, phones, or smart devices you're going to run into lag from plain usage.
Have you played any other FPS type games online?

I think you'll need to get some more information before you make a decision.

First off, open up task manager switch to the preformance tab and click on Ethernet. Set it to always on top, play the game a bit and see what speeds you're pulling. For refrence mine seems to be a consistent 1mbps that peaks roughly around 3 when flying around origin.

If you have anyone else in your house, phones, or smart devices you're going to run into lag from plain usage.
Have you played any other FPS type games online?
yes I play StarCitizen, also alot of MMO's. I get disconnected almost immediately after logging into universe but I get a good 20 or so notifications on the right hand side that I've disconnected all with different numbers beside them. My next thought was to uninstall and reinstall

Man, that is just strange. Reinstall would be a good bet, the steam file verification is pretty good and fast so you may try that first.

I know this sounds silly but if you have wifi on your computer you might throw up a phone hotspot and see what speeds you get and if your issue continues..

yes I play StarCitizen, also alot of MMO's. I get disconnected almost immediately after logging into universe but I get a good 20 or so notifications on the right hand side that I've disconnected all with different numbers beside them. My next thought was to uninstall and reinstall
Did this work for you or are you still ahving internet problems with the game?
i think i have a similar problem.