Glad to see people wanting to use Yolo in more positive ways lol

Venombrew

Master endo
Its funny that even in a video game world we will always have a society that take new technology, in this example, SB with yolo and immediately have more people looking to exploit it and or weaponize it lol.

ive seen so many videos and posts of people talking about yolo(mostly excited streamers) and heard more ideas towards weaponizing it in case of auto locking turret, discharging defensive shrapnel at ships, hacking networks, literal ship prisons, tracking devices to stalk cargo ships, and so many other things. But a smaller number are least trying to progress us with it in more game comforts like auto pathing public transportation, resource scanning, etc.

Guess humans are just humans no matter what we do.

I would love to do both. Create ant like drone programs that self replicate through mining and outpost building. This obviously isnt likely to happen but hey lets see how far we can get with it :D

DrunkRussianBear

Chancellor of the Argentavian Federation
I would love to do both. Create ant like drone programs that self replicate through mining and outpost building. This obviously isnt likely to happen but hey lets see how far we can get with it :D
That sounds like a lag machine.

Yeah if not limited or otherwise hard coded with a time to live.

Precisely why I doubt such functionality will be viable.

Pretty sure a lot of people are hopeful of things that are not possible~ but yeah there is a lot of people out there who wanna make the biggest baddest weapons...(...puts hand up my group being one of them) but there is also people who are trying to invision on the best way to make a factory....(...of war ships...my group) O and also the best way to make quick cargoing and mining :D

Matrixmage

Learned-to-sprint endo
Yolol is surprisingly positioned to be mostly used for constructive things rather than destructive things. Large-scale operations of war powered by yolol just isn't feasible within the game. But a large-scale internet? Surprisingly possible.

So I think we'll do some pretty awesome stuff. But perhaps I'm a tad biased ;)

yeah... becourse of the 0.2 delay most weapons will be quite inaccurate... still going to make trackers that can be put on your enemys ships and a big ass guided missile factorys!

Create a stock exchange program, so I know when to buy and when to sell, without having to look at upto date values